Ceramic fiber module is a new type of refractory lining product in order to simplify and accelerate the kiln construction and improve the integrity of furnace lining. It is white in color and regular in size, and can be directly fixed on the steel anchor nail of the industrial furnace shell. Ceramic fiber module has good refractory and heat insulating effect that can improve the integrity of the refractory insulation of the kiln and promote the improvement of the furnace masonry technology. What’s more, ceramic fiber module is widely used in the petrochemical, metallurgy, ceramics, and glass industries.
Ceramic fiber module is made of ceramic fiber blanket through superimposed and cutting,whose shape is flat and no fiber breakage caused by unfolding, which has the advantage of higher anti-airflow scour. Ceramic fiber module uses the advanced RX2 anchorage system, all of which are installed outside the module and are quick and easy to achieve the most efficient installation and construction. The features of ceramic fiber module are as follows:
- Low Thermal Conductivity and High Energy-saving Effect. Ceramic Fiber Modules have a low thermal conductivity, which results in high energy savings.
- Low Heat Capacity.
- Good Chemical Stability.
- Good Thermal Shock Resistance. Ceramic fiber modules can withstand rapid thermal quench and temperature rise within the normal working temperature.
- Excellent Thermal Insulation. Ceramic fiber modules provide a good barrier to heat conduction and heat radiation, allowing for good insulation performance.
- Excellent Thermal Stability.
- Easy Installation. Ceramic fiber modules have easy and straightforward installation, allowing for short construction period.
- High Mechanical Shock Strength. Ceramic fiber modules are flexible and highly elastic.
- Ceramic fiber modules are not easily damaged by vibration and impact, which allows for less damage during shipping and installation.
Furmats for over 3 decades, has been serving the Steel Industry by host of products including supply of best quality Ferro Alloys. Our operations HO in New Delhi, covers several markets with our team putting constant endeavors to reach the clients for their Ferro Alloys needs in numerous industrial clusters including Ghaziabad, Kanpur, Sahibabad, Meerut (UP or Uttar Pradesh), Mandigobindgarh, Ludhiana, Jalandhar (Punjab), Baddhi, Kaleamb (HP or Himachal Pradesh), Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat, Baroda (Gujarat), Gwalior, Indore (MP or Madhya Pradesh), Raipur, Raigarh (Chattisgarh), Sonipat, Hissar, Faridabad (Haryana), J&K, Assam, Meghalya, Bhiwadi, Jaipur, Kota, Ajmer (Rajasthan), Kolkata, Durgapur, Asansol (West Bengal), Jharsuguda, Angul, Cuttack, Jajpur, Rourkela (Odisha), Vizag (Andhra Pradesh), Coimbatore, Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur (Maharashtra), Haridwar, Kashipur (Uttrakhand)…..
Likewise our team is forwarding timely offers for Exports for requirements in other part of the world including Africa (Nigeria), Europe, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan..