FIREMASTER 607 BLANKET
FireMaster 607 Blanket is a flexible high temperature insulating fiber blanket made using Thermal Ceramics patented low biopersistent fiber Superwool 607 Chemistry which is suitable for use in both cellulosic and hydrocarbon fire protection applications.
FireMaster 607 Blanket is binder free and hence there are no risks of smoke, toxic gas emissions or loss of strength during a fire due to binder burnt out.
- Flexible and strong blanket well suited for wrapping, folding and packing
- Exonerated from any carcinogenic classification under nota Q of directive 97/69EC
- UI Classified (R11044) per ASTM814 (UL1479) and ASTM E 84
- Zero (0) Flame Spread Rating per ASTM 84
- Zero (0) Smoke Developed Rating per ASTM E 84
- Completely inorganic and does not contribute fuel to fires
- No Toxic fumes or off-gassing during fire event
- Good Acoustical benefits
- Hydrocarbon fire protection of process pipes
- Construction joints, Partition walls
- Cable tray fire protection
- Duct work fire Protection
- Cellulosic and hydrocarbon fire protection off structural steel work
The values given herein are typical values obtained in accordance with accepted test methods and are subject to normal manufacturing variations.
They are supplied as a technical service and are subject to change without notice. Therefore, the data contained herein should not be used for specification purposes.
SiO2 % 62-68
CaO % 26-32
MgO % 3-7
Other Oxides % <1