Moist Felt is supplied in a damp state such that they can be readily cut and molded in any shape or contour. The green strength is sufficient for self support, so that insulation is simple.
Moist Felt is able to withstand physical damage and gas flow erosion in non particulate gas velocities of up to 35m/s
Ceramic fiber Blanket strips coated with an inorganic hardening agent
- Hot face linings in furnaces
- Backup insulation and Coil protection in Induction type melting furnaces
- Lining ladles, launders and distribution boxes
- Insulation of steam turbines and ancillary plants
- Combustion chamber insulation
- Pipe insulation
- Light weight material
- Easy to cut, sew and shape as desired\
- Excellent resistance to gas flow erosion and gas flow velocities
- High green strength
1) Moist felt
2) Moist felt – LC
The values given herein are typical values obtained in accordance with accepted test methods and are subject to normal manufacturing variations.
They are supplied as a technical service and are subject to change without notice. Therefore, the data contained herein should not be used for specification purposes.