ProRox PS 978 is a pre-formed high density stone wool pipe section. The sections are supplied split and hinged for easy snap-on assembly, and are specially suitable for the thermal and acoustic insulation of industrial pipe work which is exposed to high temperature and light (e.g. vibrations) mechanical loads.
ProRox PS 978 Pipe Sections comply with the requirements as set by internationally regonized CINI 2.2.03, ASTM C547 Grade A type I, II, IV and IS 9842.
- Suitable for heavy duty applications which are exposed to high temperatures and high mechanical loads
- Excellent fit provides optimal performance
- Easy to handle and to install
- Wide range of diameters and insulation thicknesses
- Suitable for use over stainless steel
- For temperatures up to 350°C, a support construction is not generally necessary